Training and Lesson Fee’s
1) Half – training is not offered (less than 5 days a week).
2) I prefer to work youngsters 5/6 days a week. Full training in either a 30, 60 or 90 day program is available.
Hourly rate $60 for training and lessons.
Rehabilitation’s differ per case. Call for quote.
3) Exercising is only offered, after completion of one of my programs or to a rehabilitating client.
4) Lessons – for ages 5+ – adult, my horses are small and for their health and well being I have a weight limit. If you would like to work towards riding and are actively working on this goal, call me and let’s discuss. There are other things I can teach, that are just as strenuous while you work towards your goals.
5) Please bring your own equipment – (helmet, saddle, headstall, boots, grooming brushes etc) There is plenty of storage space for your tack, and your horses clothes. *We lock the tack room.
Insurance – Property owner and I provide insurance for use of the facility. Must be signed before training or boarding begins.
1 Stall Available – as of Friday July 20th.
$450.00 – Due on the 1st day horse arrives and must be paid on the first of every month, no exceptions.
Includes turn out, hay 2x a day, night check and stall cleaning.
Supplements, fly spray, sheets, treats, grain, and meds must be provided by owner. Fridge available.
Trailer storage – possible room for bumper pull (depends on type). $50 per month
Questions? Please call Wilhelmina @ 702-417-7963
This is a private property.